After another long flight I arrived in New Zealand...
...where i was SO happy to see a GREEN and relaxed environment. I always thought that I was a city person and i still think so, but after 4 weeks of city city city, nature was very welcome :)
...where i was SO happy to see a GREEN and relaxed environment. I always thought that I was a city person and i still think so, but after 4 weeks of city city city, nature was very welcome :)
The first day it rained, but day 2 was much better, with a lot of sun (today and yesterday it was raining like it was never ever ever going to stop, but luckily these were my 'i'm-not-going-to-do-a-thing-days' so i didn't mind, it was actually quite relaxed to hear the raindrops on the roof).
Westcoast of the north Island with black sand.
Pizza from a famous pizza place where the pizza is prepared in a woodfired heated oven to precisely 800ºC for exactly 90 seconds.
Event organized by The Council of Auckland, where Marieke works.
Mamaku
On Tuesday i flew to Melbourne to go to the wedding of Gerrick (my cousin) and Emma on Saturday. The days before i just wandered around so I got to know Melbourne a little before I go back on the 8th for my roadtrip with Floor!
The neighborhood Prahran, where we stayed.
Turn something old into something new :)
Hobba, the cafe of my cousin Gerrick, a big succes in Melbourne!
Mochaccino... yeah yeah i know i should stop making pictures of coffee... but it's so beautiful!
Neighborhood Fitzroy with a lot of op-shops, nice cafe's, etc.
Eat Drink Man Woman, the movie! Who has seen it?
Little Creatures
Blek Le Rat
Family!
Marieke and Oliver
Mahalia and me
Herwin and Mahalia
The Giant Theremin
City of Melbourne’s Giant Theremin is a super-sized
musical instrument standing more than seven metres tall, controlled by
movement rather than touch and can be played by up to eight people at
once. The theremin’s unique warble will be accompanied by an array of
distinctive sounds, making it impossible to resist running, dancing,
jumping and forming unusual shapes in the activation zone to create a
symphony of movement.

Ohhh lieve Annie, T ziet er zo fijn uit! Gisteren hadden we hier ons eerste lente dagje, met, jawel, echte zonnestralen! Je moet maar goed rondkijken in NZ zodat je me tips kunt geven voor volgend jaar :-) dikkevettemegakus!
ReplyDelete